Trending
Loading...

December 31 2014 - January 1 2015 - SHIFT

Just a few days ago, I was yelling at the top of my lungs at my 45-year-old roommate, telling her to go to her room, using the dirtiest language I could find. I wanted to make her as upset as her presence made me. And yet, I made myself even more upset, giving her the energy that she desired.

But today is New Years Eve and she just carried her last box of nothing out to the truck. I am not even there, but I can feel that this is true. It is true because everything I desire is true. I can feel that everything is working out for me.

Scary December 2014 turned into a bed of roses on December 30. I made $100. I wrote and made $100. That was my goal, but I exceeded my goal by $14, for a total of $114. This was incredible, because I did not know I would do it. I did it. And today I made $30, so far.

I am here now, sitting on my sisters couch with my mom and dad, not engaging beyond the moment. And like everybody else, looking forward to resolutions that will deliver my truest desires. I am happy here, in my sister's house, baby in her arms, doing nothing, but looking at New York City celebrate New Years in Times Square as we enter into 2015.

I feel the ease of letting go. I feel afraid of the unknown, yet excited too.
I am present here now in this moment, I have managed to let go now at 12:10 am January 1st.  I am happy.
Share on Google Plus

About I AM JANEL

Last year I thought about mastering "The Art of Momentum" as it relates to vibration, emotion, and manifestation. This year 2015 I have decided to exersize releasing resistance and living in the ease and flow, compounding good feeling with more good feelings, build a momentum filled with joyful moments.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment